Administrative Map of Chengdu
The map can help you to get a better understanding of Chengdu !
1.Chunxi Road: Shopping Paradise
Chunxi Road in Jinjiang District, the city’s bustling arena of fashions and goodies with modern appeal, is often regarded as the shopping paradise for many people.Read More
2.Wide and Narrow Alleys:Vista to the Old Chengdu Memory
Wide and Narrow Alleys, a vista of historical elegance and local leisurely life, a melting pot of diversified cultural elements.Read More
3.Happy Valley: Disneyland in Western China
Happy Valley Amusement Park is located in Jinniu District. Jinniu District is the most populated district and most dynamic economic and commercial area in Chengdu.Read More
4.Wuhou Shrine Museum: Memorial Hall of the Man of Wisdom
Wuhou District, as the powerful economic development area in Chengdu, is the area of the Three Kingdoms culture and the pleasant livable new district.Read More
5.Panda Base: Come and Cuddle the Cute Animals
To many visitors to the city, the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding in Chenghua is a must. The panda base is located on the Futou Hill in the northeast to downtown Chengdu, about 12 km from the city center.Read More
9.Equestrian Sports Center
The equestrian sports center, called Chengdu Jinma International Racecourse, is the crucial part of the emerging Chengdu International Sports City, an ambitious project in western Chengdu’s Wenjiang District.Read More
10.Dujiangyan Dam: World Famous Old Irrigation Project
Dujiangyan City is the foremost tourist city in Chengdu and possesses a UNESCO World Heritage site —the Qingcheng Mountains and the Dujiangyan Irrigation System. The city is on the northwestern side of Chengdu and borders on the Tibetan regions further to the north and west.Read More
11.Longmen Mountains: World-class Geological Park
The Longmenshan National Park, in northern Chengdu’s Pengzhou City, is a showcase of geological wonders. The park covers an area of 1, 900 sq.km and boasts diversified land forms characterized with well-developed strata, glacial erratic boulders (nappe) and thrust fault terrains (klippe).Read More
12.Ping’le Town: Ancient Post on the Southern Silk Road
The ancient town in western Chengdu’s Qionglai City, one of the “ Top Waterside Scenic Town” in western Sichuan, features ancient style architectures, river sights and idyllic life styles.Read More
14.Pear Blossom Valley: A Vast Sea of Pure White in Spring
A vast land of thousands of pear trees, Pear Blossom Valley covers an expansive area of almost 8 sq.km, and is a hot spot especially in spring when the pear flowers come out, making the valley a white sea.Read More
15.Huanglongxi Ancient Town: Showcase of Local Folk Culture
Huanglongxi in Shuangliu is the first tourist site with the theme of ancient town sightseeing in Chengdu, attracting thousands of visitors from across the country because of its enchanting scenery and interesting folk culture.Read More
16.Broad Bean Sauce: Soul of Sichuan Cuisine
Sichuan Cuisine Experience Park is located in Ande Township of Pixian County and only 28km away from downtown Chengdu. The park is a cultural theme scenic spot for culinary culture, food experience, shopping and recreation, where people can visit the food production lines and get true understanding of the world famous Sichuan Cuisine.Read More
17.Skiing Field in Southern China
The Xiling Snow Mountains are in Dayi County in western Chengdu and cover a large area of nearly 500 sq.km, and part of the area is open to tourists who come to see the magnificent peaks and alpine scenes.Read More
18.Shixiang Lake: Green Lake, Deep Forest and Dazzling Flower Farms
The Shixiang Lake (Stone Elephant Lake) Scenic Spot crowns the ecological environment of Pujiang County in southwestern Chengdu.Read More
19.Water Sports Center: Venue of International Regatta Events
Xinjin Water Sport Center is located in Xinjin County at the most southerly tip on the territory of Chengdu, where many rivers running across the city converge and provide favorable conditions for water sports programs.Read More
Chengdu Planning Exhibition Hall
The Chengdu Planning Exhibition Hall was reopened on Mar. 24.
10:00-16:00, Tue.-Sun. (Statutory public holidays are not included)
The hall is closed to the public on Monday.
● The number of visitors is temporarily limited currently. Visitors should make real-name reservations at least one day earlier. They will be allowed into the hall in batches and the entry times will be staggered to avoid overcrowding. The number of visitors to enter the hall is limited within 30 at the same time every day. The dynamic number of visitors is limited within 200 per day.
● The theater, movie viewing area, reading stand, interactive exhibits, and touchscreen devices in the hall are out of service temporarily.
● Currently, group visits are unavailable temporarily. Guide services are not provided during the period of the COVID-19 prevention and control. Visitors can visit the hall on their own, or with the help of the audio guide service by scanning the QR code in the hall.
● Visitors should wear masks and produce their original valid ID certificates and green Tianfu health code valid for 14 days, or answer questions by the staff of the hall. They are all required to confirm that they are not suspected COVID-19 cases, and did not have exposure to anyone coming from areas heavily affected by the COVID-19 epidemic and stay in such areas, or don't have any COVID-19-like symptoms in 14 days before going to the hall. Visitors should cooperate with the staff of the hall in registering their personal information, body temperature measurement, and safety inspection. Those having body temperatures higher than 37.3℃ or showing any other physical abnormalities, like cough and shortness of breath, will not be allowed into the hall.
● Visitors should cooperate with the staff in the daily disinfection and cleaning of the hall and all public areas.
● During the visit, everyone should keep more than 2 meters from others.
● Visitors should register their time of leaving at the exit.
● Please call 028-85152877 in case of fever or any physical discomfort in the hall.
Official Website: http://www.cdghg.com.cn