The Sichuan Museum was reopened on Mar. 18.
09:00-17:00 (Admission closes at 16:00）
The museum is closed to the public on Monday (Statutory public holidays are not included).
● Make real-name reservations through the WeChat official account "四川博物院", or enter the museum by showing ID cards or other valid certificates.
● Please show your health code or health certificate and register with your real name.
● Please cooperate with museum staff to undergo temperature checks and physical checks (Those not wearing masks, having body temperatures higher than 37.2℃ or showing any other physical abnormalities will not be allowed into the museum).
Temporary Limitation on the Number of Visitors
The number of visitors is strictly controlled within 2,000 daily.
|Hours||Reservation||Visitors in the museum|
|09:00-13:00||600 persons||400 persons|
|13:00-17:00||600 persons||400 persons|
Requirements and Suggestion for Visitors
● When the number of visitors in the exhibition halls reach 500, admission will close temporarily. Please wait in the rest area.
● During the visit, please do not gather, and keep more than 1.5 meters from others.
● In case of emergency, please contact and cooperate with museum staff.
● It is suggested that the time of visit should be controlled within 2 hours.
● The museum does not provide guide services temporarily.
● Visits of study, tourist and social education groups are suspended.
● Touchscreen electronic interactive devices in the exhibition halls are out of service temporarily.