Jinsha Site Museum
The Chengdu Jinsha Site Museum reopens. Here is some information you need to know before going there.
Admission closes at 15:00.
The museum is closed to the public on Monday (Statutory public holidays are not included).
The park, heritage museum, exhibition halls, cultural and creative products stores and the tourist center in south gate.
Access to the Museum
south and east gates
Temporary Limitation on the Number of Visitors
● Currently, group visits from travel agencies and schools are unavailable temporarily.
● The number of visitors is strictly controlled within 1,000 daily.
10:00-13:00, no more than 500 visitors
13:00-16:00, no more than 500 visitors
Ticketing and Admission
● Visitors can book tickets on the museum's official website or its WeChat official account (jsyzbwg).
● All visitors should wear masks, show their ID cards or other valid ID documents, and personal health codes, and cooperate with the museum staff to undergo temperature checks and make real-name registrations. Only those with normal body temperatures can enter the museum. Anyone with an abnormal body temperature or showing other physical abnormalities should cooperate with the museum staff there to have a further physical check at the temporary quarantine zone in the museum.
Requirements for Visitors
● The museum does not provide guide services during the period of COVID-19 prevention and control. Visitors can follow the museum's WeChat official account to use its audio guide, or rent intelligent voice guide devices at the tourist center in south gate.
● After entering the museum, visitors are not allowed to gather, and should keep more than 1.5 meters from others.
● Please contact museum staff in case of fever or physical discomfort in the museum. Anyone with suspected COVID-19 infection will be temporarily isolated, reported and treated according to relevant regulations. The temporary isolation point is located at the visitor center in south gate.
● Visitors should cooperate with the staff in the daily disinfection and cleaning of the exhibition halls and public areas, as well as in the visitor management of the museum.