- 09:00 Taking bus at No.159 Section 2, Hongxing Road, Chengdu
- 09:00-10:30 To Chinese Wine Village-Daliang Winery
- 10:30-12:30 Visiting Daliang Winery
- 12:30-13:30 Having Lunch
- 13:30-14:00 To the Ping-le Ancient Town
- 14:00-16:30 Visiting Ping-le Ancient Town
- 16:30 Back to Chengdu
- Log in www.gochengdu.cn and become a GoChengdu Gusto member;
- Once you finish the registration, use WeChat to follow gochengdu’s account (Search“GO成都”), forward your username on the website and the associated e-mail address to“GO成都” Wechat account to confirm.
Pear Blossom Valley: A Vast Sea of Pure White in Spring
A vast land of thousands of pear trees, Pear Blossom Valley covers an expansive area of almost 8 sq.km, and is a hot spot especially in spring when the pear flowers come out, making the valley a white sea.
Jul 21, 2014
First Chengdu-Osaka Direct Flight to be Launched in March
On February 10, Chinese low-cost carrier (LCC) Spring Airlines Co., Ltd. announced in Chengdu that the first Chengdu-Osaka direct air route will open on March 30.
Feb 11, 2015
Congee Choices in Spring
Chinese people have the tradition of eating various congees to keep fit and strengthen the body’s vitality and spring is considered as the best time to eat congees cooked with with some vegetables, such as Chinese leek, celery and shepherd’s-purse, to benefit the liver.