“As we continue with our strategic expansion in Chengdu, we are very pleased to have this new addition to our brand portfolio,” said Qian Jin, area President of Greater China and Mongolia, Hilton, “DoubleTree by Hilton Chengdu – Longquanyi is the fourth hotel in Chengdu, and represents the city's fourth Hilton hotel brand. We are now fully prepared to meet the needs of different types of guests in the area. The world-class facilities and professional planning team at DoubleTree by Hilton Chengdu – Longquanyi make it an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers.”
Located in the heart of a nationally designated economic and technological development zone, the newly-opened hotel offers easy access to the Chengdu Longquan Automobile City and other important business and industry centres. Furthermore, it is only 15km to downtown Chengdu, 26km to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, and 8km to Chengdu East Railway Station. Only 1km from the hotel, Wolong Valley offers guests an international golf club experience, complete with a beautiful 18-hole course. There is also a wide range of easily accessible natural attractions, cultural sites and entertainment offerings easily accessible in the surrounding area.
The hotel features 394 guest rooms, including 48 well-appointed, full-service apartments. Each room is equipped with a Hilton Sweet Dreams™bed, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi, a 42-inch LED TV, Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries and in-room remote-printing capabilities. Guests can also enjoy full access to the 24-hour fitness center, equipped with high-end LifeFitness® strength-training equipment, a 100 square meters indoor swimming pool, a jacuzzi and other facilities for health and relaxation.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chengdu – Longquanyi boasts more than 1,530 square meters of flexible meeting space including private VIP reception rooms, 6 distinctive meeting rooms, an outdoor lawn of over 1,000 square meters, a roof-top garden and a separable 700-square-meter grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 500 guests. The hotel's five restaurants, tea house and lobby bar offer a wide array of culinary delights:
· OPEN: Guests are treated to buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner using local ingredients and seasonings prepared all day in an open kitchen.
· YUXI: Perfecting the fusion of modern Cantonese cuisine and authentic Sichuan spice, YUXI offers a feast for the senses in a soulful atmosphere where tradition and innovation co-exist seamlessly.
· THE RA-DON: Exquisite Japanese dishes are prepared with the freshest ingredients and served in an elegant setting – perfect for private parties and business dinners.
· ZEN SIX: Serving selected teas in private dining rooms, this charming Chengdu tea house is the ideal place to spend an afternoon in perfect Chengdu-style relaxation.
· Lobby Bar: Guests can sample selected roasts of imported coffee as well as freshly baked pastries in a welcoming setting for conversation and leisure.
Address: No. 88 Jinan Road, Longquanyi District, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China. For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact the hotel at: +86 28 6100 9999 or visit www.doubletree.com.cn/chengdu.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chengdu – Longquanyi is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to use nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, a members-only discount that can't be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Members also enjoy popular digital tools available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app, which Hilton Honors members can use to check-in and choose their rooms. To celebrate the hotel's opening, Hilton Honors members can earn 1,000 Bonus Points per night at the best available rate for stays booked by June 30, 2018.